Sue Langley served as a Supervisor at the USDA. In that capacity, she managed and motivated dozens of staff economists in a team environment. Sue retired from the Federal government in 2012. She currently owns a small online business. Sue Langley has served two terms (2014-2017) as the Fairfax County Democratic Committee’s Chair. She has been a member the DPVA Central Committee from the 11th Congressional District since 2005. She was elected as a National Delegate for Hillary Clinton in 2008 and for Barack Obama in 2012 and again for Hillary Clinton in 2016. Sue was appointed to Fairfax County’s Small Business Commission.
Education and Training
- B.S. (Honors) in Economics, Chulalongkorn University, Bangkok, Thailand
- Diploma in National and International Development, Institute of Social Studies, The Hague, The Netherlands
- M.S. in Economics, Chulalongkorn Univ., Bangkok, Thailand
- Ph.D. in Economics, Iowa State University, Ames, Iowa
- International Executive Certificate Program in International Finance and Global Capital Markets, McDonough School of Business, Georgetown University.